- This event has passed.
Reiki I Class
Saturday, July 29 - Sunday, July 30
Please note the hours:
Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
This highly acclaimed Reiki 1 Class is for anyone wanting to learn Reiki (Usui Reiki System) in its original form, thorough and complete–You will receive loads of individual attention and ample time to practice in class.
Reiki was introduced to the United States by a Japanese-American woman named Hawayo Takata. John Harvey Gray received his entire Reiki training through Hawayo Takata. He taught Reiki for longer than any other Reiki teacher in the United States before his passing in 2011. John Harvey Gray was responsible for introducing and establishing Reiki in the New England region.
Your Reiki instructor Dr. Lourdes Gray received her entire Reiki Training from her late-husband John Harvey Gray.
Lourdes has taught over 1,200 Reiki classes and trained more than 15,000 Reiki students alone or with John Harvey Gray over the last 20 years. This includes numerous doctors, nurses, massage therapists, bodyworkers as well as the general public.
“If you are thinking about learning about Reiki, look no further! I have attended everyone of Lourdes Gray‘s classes and in my opinion you will not find any better or complete instruction! When you leave her class you will know and understand Reiki! Two years later, if I have a question I contact Lourdes and she responds within 24 hours!” — Pam Thivierge, Reiki Master, Certified Crystal Healer
In This Reiki 1 Class You Will Learn How To:
- Bring healing comfort and calm to any condition, physical, emotional and spiritual for people, animals and plants using 3 easy to learn Reiki hand position patterns
- Develop your natural intuitive powers and learn to scan and feel a person’s aura and chakras. You will learn how to use this information during the Reiki session
- Feel the Reiki energy as it flows.
- … And much more! Read full class description …
Through well organized Reiki lectures, clear and thorough Reiki demonstrations, and ample supervised Reiki hands-on practice time, you will learn all of the Reiki Level I techniques quickly and easily and receive your certification as a Reiki 1 Practitioner.
You Will Receive:
- 4 Authentic Reiki Attunements that will enable you to channel Reiki for the rest of your life
- A FREE Reiki class manual
- A handsome Reiki I Class certificate suitable for framing
- A Free CD of John Harvey Gray’s highly acclaimed Chakra Balancing Meditation and lecture made by John Harvey Gray. Value $14.95.
- FREE ongoing e-mail and phone support anytime you have questions for as long as you need us.
“Lourdes’ teaching style is clear, patient, and concise – and she delivers the same information exactly as she learned from her husband, John. Furthermore, Lourdes is great with support after the class – always returning emails with answers. I currently practice on the reiki team at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and feel I couldn’t have been better prepared under another Reiki Master.”
Reiki Volunteer Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center