The "Reiki Newsletter" section of the John Harvey Gray Center for Reiki Healing website is dedicated to presenting our visitors, including experienced Reiki practitioners, new Reiki students, and the public at large, with news and fine articles on the practice of Reiki, and related subjects, e.g., chakras and auras. Many of the Reiki healing energy articles presented in the "Reiki Newsletter" section draw on the teachings of Hawayo Takata (the Japanese-American woman who first brought Reiki to the West), the enormous wealth of Reiki healing information accumulated by John Harvey Gray during his many years of teaching and practicing Reiki energy healing techniques as both an energy healing modality and a tool for spiritual development, and from Dr. Lourdes Gray's many years of deep, concentrated learning and practice of Reiki with her husband and teacher, John Harvey Gray.
Thank you for visiting learnreiki.org,
- November 2012" How To Gve an Effective Reiki Session-Part 2"
- September 2012" How To Gve an Effective Reiki Session-Part 1"
- June-July 2012 "The Secret of Giving Effective Self-Treatments"
- March 2012 "Reiki for Woodpeckers"
- January 12, 2012 "Remembering John Harvey Gray"
- January 2012 "10 New Year's Resolutions for Reiki Practitioners"
- September 2011 "The Gift of Reiki Self-Treatment"
- August 2011 "Reiki for Surgeries"
- June 2011 "Treating Seasonal Allergies with Reiki"
- July 2010 "More Takata Speaks!"
- March 2010 "Reiki and The Power of Manifestation"
- January 2010 "Reiki for Animals"
- April 2009 "Reiki Healing Stories"
- February 2009 "Reiki and Food," "The Story of Mother Love"
- November 2008 "Reiki Questions and Answers by Hawayo Takata"
- September 2008 "Interview with Phyllis Lei Furumoto"
- August 2008 "Takata Speaks: Reactions"
- July 2008 "Perceiving The Aura"
- June 2008 "In Memory of Rev. Beth Gray," "Rev. Beth Gray's Advice to a New Reiki Master"
- May 2008 "A Clarity of Purpose"
The information photos and images presented within this newsletter or elsewhere within learnreiki.org, are the copyrighted and trademarked property of the John Harvey Gray Center for Reiki Healing, the Usui-Gray Integrated Reiki System, Inc., and others. No reproduction of this information, photos, or images may be produced in any manner without first obtaining written permission from learnreiki.org. Brief quotations of the aforementioned are permitted as long as credit is given to learnreiki.org for being the source of this material. If you would wish to use any of the learnreiki.org information, photos, or images on your website, please follow these instructions in the order they are presented here: 1.) Write a brief summary on your website describing the exact information, photos, or images that you would wish to use from our Center's website, learnreiki.org. 2.) Create a link from your website to the information, photos, or images on learnreiki.org to which you wish to link. Thank you.
The material and techniques presented on learnreiki.org are for the Reiki student's learning purposes only. In no way are the material and techniques to be considered medical advice. Reiki practitioners are not permitted to diagnose or perscribe. Reiki is not a substitute for medical care. If you or your pet have a health related condition, and you would like to use Reiki, first consult a licensed medical practitioner or licensed veterinarian, whichever the case may be, and follow the advice of this licensed medical professional in regards to the administration of Reiki for your or your pet's health related condition.