A Reiki distance treatment works just as effectively as a Reiki hands-on session. Any condition that can be treated with the Reiki hands-on method can also be helped with a Reiki distance treatment. For long-standing issues affecting people, and also animals, it is best to do a series of Reiki distance treatments. We recommend doing a series of six or more 30 minute treatments for long-standing issues.
To reserve your Reiki distance treatment:
- Please purchase the number of desired treatments and choose the length of each of the treatments.
- Send us an e-mail indicating the recipient’s full name and home address. (Note: it does not matter if the recipient is home or not at the time of the treatment)
- List the issue(s) that you would like us to focus on.
- If a recent photo of the recipient is available, please include it in the e-mail. Otherwise, please provide us with a physical description of the recipient.
- Once we receive your order we will contact you within 48 hours to schedule the Reiki distance treatment.
Disclaimer: Reiki is used as an alternative or complementary therapy. It can be effective in aiding the healing process when patients are undergoing chemotherapy or are recovering from illness, injuries or surgeries. Many hospitals, nursing homes and wellness centers offer Reiki to their patients. It is not, however, meant to take the place of medical care when a condition requires a visit to the doctor. Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they prescribe medicine or perform medical treatment. It is recommended that you see a licensed health care professional for any condition that you have.
Reiki possesses its own intelligence. It works differently for every person or animal, and every condition. Long-standing conditions may require a series of Reiki sessions to experience some (if any) relief. Reiki may or may not be effective for your particular situation. It is important to set aside expectations regarding the results of your Reiki session. Reducing stress and having a positive attitude will go a long way toward your healing.