Reiki and The Power of Manifestation
Reiki and The Power of Manifestation Are Within You
What is the power of manifestation? Are some people just born under a lucky star, enabling them to easily obtain everything they desire? or, have you noticed the opposite … people who never get what they want, no matter how hard they try? If your answer is “yes” to both of these questions, then I ask you, do you know what makes the difference between the two kinds of people? Do you believe some people are just naturally lucky?
The answer to these questions is simpler than you think. There is a power so simple to access and operate, and so automatic, that it is active at all times … just outside of your conscious awareness. This is the power of manifestation, which is created by your mind. This power can be greatly enhanced thru Reiki. Your mind’s power of manifestation is in constant communication with the Universe. It is telling the Universe what to manifest in your life at all times.
Awareness Is The Key …
Most people are not aware of this power of manifestation generated by their mind. They do not pay attention to the quality of their thoughts or to their inner dialogue. Prophets and other spiritually advanced souls have been telling people of this power for ages. In recent years, the book and the movie based on the book titled The Secret have brought lots of media attention to this amazing power. Yet, in spite of all these reminders, both from past and recent years, most people fail to recognize the power of manifestation generated by their mind as being the cause of their failure or success.
Consider the following situations:
- The case of Jane, the school teacher, who while passing by a store window, sees a beautiful dress, and says to herself, “Gee, I wish that were mine” …
- The case of Carl, the newspaper delivery boy, who says, “Boy! I’d love to have a bike like that!” as he watches a neighborhood boy riding his new bike …
- The story of Mary, the salesperson, who worries about not having enough money to pay next month’s mortgage as she balances her checkbook …
- and the story of Bob, the executive, who has been unemployed for more than two years, and constantly dwells on his inability to find work in his field …
These four people have not yet learned how to harness the power of manifestation
generated by their individual minds. They either express occasional half-hearted wishing, which does not generate sufficient energy for manifestation, or focus on the problem instead of the goal, which is even worse.
If you are one of the millions of people with similar problems, you can change your life starting today, but you must first learn how to clarify your goals. Once you do this, and you learn to discipline your mind appropriately, then Reiki can help bring your goals into physical reality together with the power of manifestation. This all happens via the path of manifestation.
How The Path of Manifestation Works
- The path of manifestation begins the very moment you conceive an idea. At that moment, the idea exists in the Causal Plane.
The Causal Plane is the plane of existence where the newly conceived idea acts as a spark to ignite the path of manifestation.
2. As you first start thinking about the idea, it begins to manifest in the Mental Plane. The idea is now becoming a thought form. Now you must give the idea structure by developing it in greater detail. Always do this in writing. Create plans and drawings … the more detailed the better.
The final written product is called the “convincer.” It must be written as if the goal has just been achieved. This is very important.
After your idea forms in the Mental Plane, it needs to receive energy … lots of good positive energy. Reiki and powerful positive emotions are best for this. Remember, emotions serve as catalysts for manifestation. As your idea receives Reiki and lots of positive emotions, it will begin to manifest as an astral form in the 3. Astral Plane.
The Astral Plane of existence is also known as the Emotional Plane. Once your idea has received sufficient positive energy in the Astral Plane, then it will manifest in 4. the Physical Plane. This is the path of manifestation, not just for goals, but for everything, including health and disease. Everything starts in the energy field before it manifests in the physical body.
Before any goal can manifest in the Physical Plane:
- It must first manifest as an idea in the Causal Plane,
- Then as a thought form in the Mental Plane, and then
- As an astral or emotional form in the Astral Plane.
- For the latter, both positive emotional energy generated by your mind and lots of Reiki act as the catalysts for manifestation in the Physical Plane.
Here is an example of how the power of manifestation works:
Say that Johnny decides to get a new car. The very moment Johnny
thinks of getting the car, the car starts to exist in the Causal Plane. Now, as Johnny writes out all the details about this car, i.e., make, year, model, color, accessories … and most importantly, includes the convincer … the car then begins to manifest as a thought form in the Mental Plane.
Again, Johnny needs to write out the convincer as if his goal of getting a new car already had been achieved. The convincer is the event that would need to take place in order to let Johnny know, without a shadow of a doubt, that he had already received the car.
In Johnny’s case, the convincer could be an event where he would see himself receiving the car keys, or he would see himself driving the car, or would see the car parked in his garage.
Never worry about how your goal is going to manifest. You do not ever want to try to figure out the chain of events that would lead to the realization of your goal. Leave this up to the Universe. Otherwise, you would limit many of the ways by which the Universe could bring our goal into manifestation.
The Universe is endlessly abundant and endlessly creative. Leave the “how” up to the Universe. Your job is to clarify your goal in as much detail as possible and then give it positive energy, including Reiki energy.
Consider these tips:
- As you clarify your goal, pay attention as to whether you are focusing on the problem (from which you are trying to move away) or on the goal itself.
- Be careful what you ask for. Never ask for a goal that would bring harm to anyone in any way or that would violate one’s rights.
- For example, if Johnny were to focus on wanting the car because of a problem that he were trying to eliminate, say the problem was lack of transportation, and if Johnny were to place emotional emphasis on “lack of transportation” instead of on receiving the car, then “lack of transportation” would be the message the Universe would receive from Johnny.
- The Universe does not judge whether or not the message received is in
Johnny’s best interest. The Universe only acts as a mirror to reflect back what it receives — in this case it would reflect “lack of transportation” back to Johnny. At best, the energy created by this situation would hinder Johnny’s effort to reach his goal. Think of this situation as an energetic mismatch between Johnny’s emotional energy and the energy that must be generated in order to propel the goal down the path of manifestation.
How to give Reiki to your goals …
- Give Reiki to your goal on a consistent basis. For Reiki I practitioners, give 10 to 15 minutes of Reiki daily to the convincer written down on paper, (place your hands directly on the paper) as you visualize, with great emotional power, the convincer event having taken place.
- Once your emotional energy is in alignment with the energy of the goal, all you have to do is maintain a relaxed focus on your goal. This is accomplished by trusting that the Universe and your Higher Self will always bring you that which is for your highest and most loving good if you allow your ego to get out of the way.
- For those who are Reiki II or more advanced practitioners, many other Reiki options are available. You can call the goal’s thought form via the absent treatment symbol and then energize it using some of the mental/emotional techniques available via the communication channel. In this manner you will be able to accelerate its manifestation in the Physical Plane. We teach all of these techniques and many others in our classes.
- After you finish giving Reiki to your goal, let it go. Release it. Send it back to the Universe. For the rest of the day, don’t think about the goal. Most people find this step to be very difficult … yet it is absolutely necessary.If you do not release your goal, then the Universe will not be able to work with it. Letting go of our attachments … including our attachments to our goals … is one of the important lessons you must learn in order to advance as Reiki healers and work with the power of manifestation.
Final Thoughts on The Power of Manifestation
Most importantly, always remember to give thanks. Once your goal has manifested, always give thanks to the Universe, your Higher Self, Christ Consciousness, God/Goddess, your spirit guides and to any other manifestation of Divinity you believe in. Takata always said that having gratitude is essential in order for Reiki to work.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved. Usui-Gray Integrated Reiki System, Inc.