Reiki Crystal Healing Workshop
Healers have been utilizing crystals and healing energy as powerful tools for thousands of years. Crystals transmit and amplify energy. Crystals also store knowledge and information. Because each kind of crystal vibrates at its own unique set of frequencies, the crystal is able to work on a specific condition or problem while helping to restore a state of balance and harmony to the mind/body.
In this workshop you will learn how to utilize crystals and Reiki synergistically during a session for healing the mind, body, and spirit. Crystals and tuning forks will be available for you to practice with during the workshop. There also will be crystals and tuning forks available for sale.
By the end of this Reiki Crystal Healing Workshop you will be able to:
- Use muscle testing and dowsing to help you select the right crystals for yourself and for your client
- Use crystals during a Reiki session
- Cleanse your crystals
- Charge your crystals with Reiki
- Do a full body crystal layout to balance the chakras, clear the aura and bring healing to the physical body
- Use a crystal tuning fork to activate the healing properties of the crystals
- Use Reiki and crystals to heal the effects of negative emotions on the ckakras
- Use Reiki to program your crystals for specific purposes
- Meditate with your crystal(s)
- Clear a room of negative energies using Reiki and crystals
Prerequisite: Reiki I
"This class was simply amazing. Lourdes, as always, taught this class with such clarity I was enthralled from the start and didn't want it to end. I learned so much about crystals, how crystals can help heal, and how I can use crystals to assist my Reiki clients and myself. Having the opportunity to experience the healing properties of the crystals during a Reiki Crystal session was over the top, it was so fantastic! Lourdes packed a lot into one day and everyone in the class commented that it was the best class ever! If you're looking to take your Reiki to the next level, this class is it!
Deposit of $50 required at registration, balance due at start of workshop.